"Blue Vase"

17 May 2016

This painting was inspired by the works of Annie O'Brien Gonzales. I love taking online workshops and decided to take a class in Expressive Mixed Media.  I certainly had fun and Annie really is inspiring!  Her work is amazing and I enjoyed adding some of her tips and techniques into this piece!  Although most of the original flowers I had painted on ended up disappearing in the end, I think the piece really is reflective on how passionate a simple vase of flowers can be!  I can imagine sitting at the table, mint tea in hand, and breathing in the beauty of this simple vase of flowers.  






 
 
  
"Blue Vase"
Mixed Media, Abstract painting. 
Canvas 16x12
Acrylic, handmade collage paper
$350.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs